SHEA’s Mid-Career Scholarship Award recognizes the work of an investigator/practitioner in infection prevention/healthcare epidemiology in practice for 5-15 years. The award consists of $1,250 and a plaque. Selection will be based on the breadth and quality of the nominee’s contributions to infection prevention/healthcare epidemiology. The deadline to apply is June 16, 2023.
- SHEA member in good standing
- In practice for 5-15 years (starting from the time of completion of fellowship training)
- Prior recipients of SHEA Investigator Award (pre-2015) or SHEA Pediatric Investigator Award are ineligible for this award
- A nomination letter from a SHEA member summarizing the nominee’s contributions to infection prevention and control/healthcare epidemiology
- Nominee’s CV
- Letter no longer than one page of nominee’s goals and interest in infection prevention and control/healthcare epidemiology