SHEA’s Mentor Scholar Award honors an individual recognized for their dedication and excellence in mentoring trainees in infection prevention and control. The winner of the award will receive $1500.
- Nominees must be recognized for their impact on education infection prevention and control
- Nominees must be members of SHEA in good standing
- Prior recipients are ineligible for this award
- A nomination letter from a SHEA member outside of the nominee’s institution
- A support letter from the nominee’s mentees
- Each nominee must submit a curriculum vitae